Enjoy the arrival of sunny days and mild temperatures to move around in open spaces.
1. Running and Walking
Let’s start with the basics! It is likely that you already practice one of these modalities, but it doesn’t hurt to remember that on days with blue skies and wind blowing in your face, it’s much better to go out for that race.
2. Jump rope
Don’t worry about speed or jumping differently. A few minutes of this activity repeated throughout the week will help you gain coordination. When jumping rope, you work your arms and legs and use your concentration a lot.
Considered one of the most powerful exercises in gyms, the squat can be done outdoors! Standing, position your feet parallel to the hips apart and your knees semi-bent. Lower, projecting your hips back until your knees are at a 90-degree angle. Tip: Start with three sets of 10 repeated squats and, over time, increase the amount.
Benefits of Squats
The squat is a complete exercise involving several muscles, including the abdominal, back, thighs, and glutes muscles. Thus, the main benefits of the squat are:
- Strengthening of abdominal and back muscles;
- Strengthening and hypertrophy of the thighs and glutes;
- Improved fitness;
- Decreased risk of injury;
- Helps with weight loss.
They say he’s the no-no-secret formula for the famous six-pack abs. But don’t be scared! You don’t have to be a fitness icon to choose abs and practice that move. For those starting, the traditional is the most suitable – intuitive and straightforward. Lying down, with your back on the floor, bend your legs and let your feet flat on the floor.
Then lift your upper body with just the strength of your abdominal muscles. If you have company for the activities, this person can be positioned in front of you, helping to support your feet on the ground and motivating you. Do everything without haste and be aware of your body’s signals regarding the number of repetitions.
Take a break from spinning classes at the gym and hit the street! Cycling helps with weight loss as well as stress relief. But don’t forget: if you’re going for a walk outdoors, in addition to the bike, you’ll need safety equipment – a helmet and gloves, for example. And always prefer to ride the bike paths in your city.
For even more adventure, skates are a great option! Relax and lose some good calories, but always wear a helmet, knee and elbow pads. Look for parks and tracks in your neighbourhood and have fun.
Anywhere, anytime! This exercise is super quick and straightforward; there’s no excuse not to try. Choose a step, place your toes on the edge, stand up straight. Ready! Now go down and up your heels at the same time.
8. Team sports
Beach volleyball, naked in the neighbourhood court, burned in the park. Call your friends and combine the modality you like the most. Divide into two teams and get started!
What are the benefits of sport to improve teamwork?
By leaving aside the improvement of health and fitness issues, sport is beneficial to acquire and develop a series of fundamental skills for your professional future. Let’s see the highlights:
- It encourages respect for the rules. Thanks to t nature of team sports, each person learns what position they occupy in the formations and their tasks. It’s quickly understood that the entire team will suffer the consequences if you don’t stick to the rules and the job.
- Improve fellowship by learning the importance of helping peers achieve team goals.
- I respect the divergent, who think differently. During sports, ideological differences are diluted because you will work to achieve team goals, not individual ones. You will celebrate victories and face defeats by teams.
- The leadership. It is inherent to team sports because, at some point, one of its components must “put the equipment behind your back” and motivate others. In addition, that person will work on their self-esteem, practice decision-making, and assign tasks to other members to achieve the desired goal.
- Discipline and Commitment. In a team sport, your lack of discipline affects the group, so commitment and discipline are encouraged because, at a given time, there is nothing more important than the team so as not to fail.
- Encourages strategic thinking. Team sports are based on identifying the abilities of each member and the majority.
- Control of frustration. You don’t always win in life, so it’s essential to learn to manage failures and associated frustration.
- Increased self-esteem. Congratulations from your colleagues will have an extremely positive effect on your self-esteem; Furthermore, in the face of a mistake, it will be your teammates who will help you to move forward, and you will try again without damaging your self-confidence.
9. Water sports
If you live in a place with beaches, rivers and lakes accessible for bathing, enjoy this gift of nature! In addition to classic swimming, you can also try rowing or even stand up paddle.
For the body and mind, yoga is a practice that is even better if it takes place outdoors, close to nature. Take time out of your day to take care of your health and relax! In many cities across the country, groups come together for free lessons in parks. The meetings unite people with different profiles and ages.
Important: To start a new physical activity routine, be sure to consult your doctor and seek advice from a specialized professional. Your health must be a priority!